Friday 24 February 2012

Too little time....

Belated, that is the topic within this post. I have been upto a lot recently both work and play, I may not have blogged about it but I did photograph several told the things I have been upto. Starting with Valentines Day, I spent the day with my lovely mother at the V and A Museum, a lot of what we intended to see sadly wasn't open, however I had a great time, we enjoyed coffee, and a chin wag, which is all I need for a good day out. Leaving my mother to her own plans I went to dinner with the boyfriend, which was a total surprise as I was under te illusion I would be working, dinner was yummy and I got typically too drunk to enjoy my dessert. This is often expected of me from those who know me, 3 glasses of a decent wine and I'm useless, or you could say a cheap date! I think I shall end my ramblings now and just post some photos from the day......

No comments:

Post a Comment